2012-10-16

Water wirl

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
  NF Photo  121015

NF Waters 44    Wordless Wednesday    Water World    
Check out my other memes? NF Memes  See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.

NOTE!
I am not a member of GOOGLE+. If you don´t have an open account I can´t visit you back. :( The Word Verifications are getting even worse. Often impossible to crack. Sorry if I can´t make a comment on your blog. But I DO visit.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,  , , , , ,

16 comments:

  1. Nice photo, wonderful ways. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the patterns that are made in the sand. I could watch them dance for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! That's cool! Looks like there's a blender beneath the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty -- I wonder what was happening down there to make the whirlpool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastiska krafter i det vattnet. Skulle inte vilja simma där.

    Härligt foto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pattern created by that whirl of water! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to admire such views. I salute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool picture , looks like moving mud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome!! I have never seen anything like it!! I am glad you included the rock in the corner, to give it some perspective!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a flying whirl resembling a bird! wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is beautiful.

    Visiting from Water World Wednesday
    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful simplicity and patterns.
    So nicely seen and captured.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like an angel holding a small cherub!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,