2012-10-06

Shadow of a flashlight

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!


  NF Photo  121005   

 Shadow Shot Sunday
   
Check out my other memes?NF Memes  See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.

NOTE!
I am not a member of GOOGLE+. If you don´t have an open account I can´t visit you back. :( The Word Verifications are getting even worse. Often impossible to crack. Sorry if I can´t make a comment on your blog. But I DO visit.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. Interesting and different shadow shots for the day! Isn't it wonderful where we can find them once we begin looking for them!! Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is nice and special. it is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defined, bold shadow in gorgeous light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative and nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this! I always leave a link in my comment so you can always comment back.

    My Shadow Shot
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fun! What a difference a few hours can make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photographs, a fantastic idea. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very well structured shadows !

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,