2017-08-14

Light and mist at Luvsjön

 Click image to enlarge!


Light and mist at Luvsjön
© NF Photo 170813

I decided to take an evening walk yesterday. It´been raining today so I spent the day indoors. Glad I went, it was chilly and the mist started to rise. A nice walk I´d say.


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
WATW     Our World Tuesday    Through My Lens


I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

19 comments:

  1. Love the mist in the field in the second shot and the warmth of the sun in the first. Thanks for sharing with "Through My Lens"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá, as duas fotos são belíssimas, para o meu gosto, gosto mais da primeira pela sua cor natural e beleza.
    Boa semana,
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful contrasting pictures, equally as lovely. It always makes me feel good when my timing is right...getting out before it rains for example!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are lovely. The light streaming through the first on is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos you have shared. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful light here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! such a different contrast between each one, I like how the sunlight shines on the grass in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så vakkert det kan være...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Befitting of a murder mystery or horror flick, very cool and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I so love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad you went for that week. You caught some beautiful shots. Calm after the rain, right? #OurWorldTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow !
    I am glad you took evening walk my friend .

    These shots are"outstanding "and awesome! !!

    You are wonderful at your skills dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that top image is absolutely breathtaking

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,