2018-02-23

Reflection and Black and White Weekend

 Click image to enlarge!
For BWW:    One of the cablebridges at Nature Reserve Stendörren
© NF Photo 170518, Stendörren


For WR:  Reflection in a window of an old cottage
© NF Photo 180221

The reflection image has a double reflection of me. It is a two glass window.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend Reflection    Weekend in Black and White 


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , Yellowstone

12 comments:

  1. Excellent, specially the second one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots! I have a thing about bridges, the height from them scares me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent! I still can't figure out the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, fascinating and ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great black and white. Lovely patterns and shadows.
    (I still love your header image!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great "leading lines" there with the bridge, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, second is my faorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second picture is amazing -- I can't decide if is scary/haunted or pure magic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. eerie reflection...I still can't figure it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Firstly, that header photograph of the long-tail tit is fantastic. We have just had them visit our place for the first time. Very exciting.
    Secondly, the black and white images are brilliant. Very atmospheric ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great images. Congrats on being selected last week. And I love the 2nd image - very atmospheric

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,