2014-01-19

Settings for smoke photography

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
 

Settings for smoke photography
©   NF Photo 140117

What is needed for smoke photos is incense or candle to create the smoke and a lamp to lit it. As I don´t have a lamp to put at the side I took my flashlight and lit the smoke from below. This light produces blue light so I made no changes to colors. And you need a dark backgrund and room too.
 
NF Inspiring photo - Catching light
P52 SST
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Lekkert og takk for tipset.
    Nå har jeg gått meg bort :)
    Ha en fin kveld :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spännande fina foton...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are both very interesting and beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurt.
    Ha en fin kveld.
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2014/01/20/azalea-fanger-solstraler/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one has a certain mystery to it. Love it.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so very interesting. I am going to try that when it gets dark later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, thanks for the info♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/lone-post/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,