2012-02-22

Skinnfäll - Skin rug

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
NF Photo 120220 at KÄK

Skinnfäll på stammar i skogen, varför den ligger där har jag ingen aning om. Antagligen var Lajvarna för lata att ta hem den. Hur som helst, den har en fin texture. .
 Skin rug on some logs in the forest. Why it is there I have no idéa whatsoever. Probably the Lajv people was to lazy to bring it home. Anyhow, I think it has a lovely texture

Texture Thursday
Your sunday best 5 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. Den passar i alla fall in med stammarna med sina färger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were good to just take the photo. I think I would have taken the rug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an interesting texture, who cares why it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renfällar kan fälla riktigt bra. Kanske är det därför den ligger kvar :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great find perfect photo opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so cozy and warm! (It's freezing in my house tonight, I've got warm blanket-envy...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting find. My husband is a trapper and I see these hanging from our barns. :)

    Thank you so much for sharing at Your Sunday Best.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,