2014-10-25

The Yellowstone Man

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!



The Yellowstone Man
© NF Photo 141022
This is a rock I bought in Yellowstone NP many years ago. It was a present to my sister and I borrowed it a couple of weeks ago. Meaning to take some shots of it. When I was doing an aerobics class in front of the tv-set when I suddenly noticed the face. Never seen it before and yet it is clearly seen. But only from this angle.

Mandarin Orange Monday
NF Memes
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, nog har jag sett mycket i den stenen, men Inte Detta...
    Mycket fint fotat också... ✩ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ✩

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was hiding in plain sight all along! :-) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very serious face and I love how he made himself known to you after so many years. I wonder if there is any meaning to it or if he, like many faces, just appeared in our minds ... very interesting, Monica ... did your sister see the face?

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that your sister let you borrow 'him'♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/prickly-burrs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! I'm sure you came home from Yellowstone with some great photos also. Have you posted them here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have not posted the trip yet. I was on it before I started my Travel Blog started. But, some day, when I got lots of time..... :)

      Delete
  6. Pretty funny! Great arrangement! We have a green-ish marble with golden/brown streaks in our shower and I'm always seeing faces and creatures in the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the face too- although you have very cleverly pointed us in the right direction:) It is a beautiful rock..I love rocks...and I like the big hole too. It is funny how we suddenly see new things in familiar objects, isn't it. thanks for sharing with MoM:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He reminds me of St. NIck and a Shah. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lighting in the first image!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,