2017-10-22

Inky cap - Bläcksvamp

 Click image to enlarge!
Inky cap
© NF Photo 171018

Thos one grows in groups, in ths case on a country parkinglot. They like rain so, they appeared after it started to rain after the draught.  A mushroom just for looking at. Never eat them.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Macro Monday   Through My Lens

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , Yellowstone

10 comments:

  1. They sure are a great mushroom to look at and photograph!
    But I heed your words - never eat them.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous shot. I love the silvery tones

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine macro shot of these mushrooms. They are endlessly interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mushroom photos, and taking photos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for mushrooms out at our daughters the other day, they usually have a lot , but not yet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, I can never find mushroom and fungi here and when I do they've been stomped on by someone which I find quite sad.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,