2017-08-23

Tiny in the forest

 Click image to enlarge!
Tiny in the forest
© NF Photo 170817

.
Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Nature Notes    Macro Monday     Wordless Wednesday


I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

12 comments:

  1. It's different, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing that you even noticed these! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairytale picture, as a nature book illustration! I love it! A nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing photo Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fantastic shot! You have a great eye to have found this awesome scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful capturing!!!
    superb art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and how the light falls too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, WOW! They are tiny mushroom, very cool growing out of the pine cone. Beautiful photo! Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Monica....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,