2017-08-19

Horses in an oak pasture

 Click image to enlarge!






Horses in an oak pasture
© NF Photo 170813

Horses in an oak pasture that is also a Nature Reserve. Oaks are important trees.
I think the hoses were related ad they looked pretty much the same. The last one came up to me and "said hallo" it had a lot of sticky greenarey in it´s mane. Should be taken care of I think.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Through My Lens    Saturdays Critters   Saturday snapshot   Nature Notes


I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

15 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! It's like the horse intentionally threaded flowers into his/her mane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love all the horses. They are beautiful animals. The oak trees are pretty too, I am sure the horses appreciate the shade from the trees. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had to pick a favorite tree, I'd probably pick the oak. They grow huge here.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/08/nyc-at-10-pm-its-true-that-new-york.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photography of gorgeous horses. What a lovely setting.
    My Saturday Snapshot post features the Elwha dam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos - thanks for sharing!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful horses and such lovely photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horses running free - nothing is more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. São lindos!
    Boa semana.
    janicce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love horses, and these are beautiful.
    Really nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS horses and beautiful photos Monica. Horses always make me smile. Thanks for sharing them. Have a wonderful week. Christa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have an oak tree....My sister has horses on her little farm....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a most beautiful photos of these wonderful horses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This brings back my love affair with horses as a child...they are just too beautiful for words!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,