2017-07-20

Sky watch with a Blue mussel shell

 Click image to enlarge!



© NF Photo 170719

I was at the local lake beach trying to get some tan but it is boring so I needed to enertain myself. It was quite hard to see through the camera but these two was qyuite OK. If you want to try, please be careful. Don´t harm your eyes.   :)

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Sky Watch Friday



See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! I love how the light is shining through the shell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love the first cloud and sun capture. The cloud looks like a heart shape. Happy Thursday, enjoy your weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful captures, very creative and pretty shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought you were pinching your fingers together, nice shots

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite nice results. both of them.importance of keeping oneself entertained ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice effect. I followed one of your instagram accounts - I am at alana.mautone and I like taking photos of flowers. Maybe too much! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,