2017-07-21

Male Fallow deer

 Click image to enlarge!
Male Fallow deer
© NF Photo 170717, Boda Kvarn


I was able to come rather close before this one turned his back on me. 😊

.
I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
My Sunday Photo    Black and White Weekend   Saturdays Critters



See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

20 comments:

  1. great capture ! He seems so amazed ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome creature! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful that is! I don't get many pictures of deer, they're so shy, but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stately fellow and the enlargement really holds up. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, awesome shot. He is checking you out too. Great B&W! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful view; so lovely captured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive shot, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is definitely a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect capture, what a beauty

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is amazing. He is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Aren't they majestic?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a beauty, he looks older than our lead stag

    ReplyDelete
  13. Striking and wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,