2017-07-27

Flat Rock Ballina

 Click image to enlarge!


 Flat Rock Ballina
© NF Photo 140920

I was searching for birds in my Queensland files as I still have a few to post. Then I came across these images as I have not posted before. Good ones for Skywatch I thought.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Through My Lens   My Sunday Photo    Sky Watch Friday


I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. Those photos are great... good color and interesting clouds... and love the waves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous, gorgeous photos! An amazing day on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could gaze at the kite surfer shot for a long time! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid shots and breathtaking views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, they are great skywatch photos. I love the views! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something so soothing about the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fishing photo is stunning, I love it

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is so much to do beside the sea. Love these photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun seeing that beach in monochrome above and here in living color -- both versions are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,