2017-06-23

Pinwheel reflection

 Click image to enlarge!
Still!

Little wind

Strong wind
© NF Photo 170620

I found this beautiful setting in a garden on my walk. Loved the fact that it was reflecting in the water. It was a gusty wind so I took several images with different time settings. And hoped for the best :)


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
My Sunday Photo   Weekend Reflection  Weekend Green



See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

11 comments:

  1. great, I love your impulse to play with time settings - works so well here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great colorful find, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool reflections...and blur too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the color and the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! What have I liked these "windmills" (we say in German) in my childhood...
    Enjoy your sunday

    By the way: my bloglist don't show me the new posts of one blogger too, I cannot figure out, why..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you caught this in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely reflections indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So effective, I love the ones which the windmill turning

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,