2017-06-23

Byrums Raukar

 Click image to enlarge!


Byrums Raukar
© NF Photo 170531, Byrum

These images is from my trip to Öland a month ago. It is a great tourist attraction and a Nature Reserve located at the north part of Öland, facing Swedish mainland. The cliffs are remains of limestone, rich in fossils.  But I did not see any fissils as I had problem with a rainy day. First image above I had raindrops on my lens.
See more on my Travel blog Öland and wikipedia


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White



See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

11 comments:

  1. It looks an amazing place. I hope your camera survived the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ces paysages sont magnifiques ;-)
    Céline & Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friend. Sorry I haven't been around but things happen. That looks like a really cool place to visit. Super capture !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images are beautiful. Black and white has such elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's an amazing beautiful landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What unique landscape...the second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The raindrops on your lens makes it so much more interesting. Gorgeous black and white shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just wonderful images! The monochrome makes them even more dramatic. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,