2017-02-24

Elin´s collection

 Click image to enlarge!
Elin´s collection
© NF Photo 170222

I was looking at an exhibition in the Library. A woman Elin Håkansson, had collected a number of old things and when she died the collection was given to my town. The exhibition will last a month. It is lots of things old times. I think the oldest doll came from 1700. Elin was born in 1890 and died 1962.

When I was taking shots of the dresses I noted I did also see two men in the reflection. hey were behind me and was reflected well in the dark dress.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend Reflection    Black and White Weekend

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. That was my grandmother's generation. She immigrated to the US with her family from Norway when she was about six years old. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses, and I like the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ett sånt härligt foto, speciallet i b&w.

    http://blog.photobymanka.se/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a interesting photo.
    Great grey shadows and i like the reflection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting exhibition and reflection. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great photograph and many interesting reflections.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boa tarde, excelente momento fotografico da bela exposição, a foto ficou um encanto.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool reflection...and I love the old dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy seeing antique dresses, but am always glad I don't have to wear them. Great reflection!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,