2016-10-08

The ship

 Click image to enlarge!
The ship
© NF PhotoArt 161008 (from image 140530)

Well, I was planning to make a drawing on the Wacom tablet but failed miserably. Instead I started to play around in CS5 as usual to get something that looked like a drawing. I came up with this. I never really know where this process leads. It always surprise me in the end. I don´t post the original but it is a quite common boat with a blue sky as backdrop.


© NF PhotoArt 161009

This one was what I was thinking of when I started out with the first one. The original was sketched when I was a teen. Now I resketched again on WACOM tablet. The lines looks like I would be a hundred yeas old :(  I added the color of the old paper to make it look as old as the original. And the dark part was used as the water.

Well, this is really what I wanted the WACOM for. To combine photo with sketch.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Sunday Sketches  

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

12 comments:

  1. I love the shimmery effect of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you came up with a best .
    this drawing has a mesmerizing effect .catchy to eyes and lovely to stare at .worth hanging in one of my room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water effect, like little ripples. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. De un excelente procesado, creas una bellísima imagen. ¡Enhorabuena!
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to laugh ... I have a Wacom Tablet that now sits in my closet. I couldn't, for the life of me, get it to work the way I wanted ... I would have been thrilled with lines that looked like they were drawn by a 100 year old ... mine looked more like a 2 year old. Anyway, it is a nice drawing and signs of your talent had already appeared in your teen years. The first picture is enchanting ... I can almost feel myself on the ship with the breeze blowing my hair. Nice post, Monica, and I have followed you to Sunday Sketches :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked on your link and as I saw your photo I said out loud, "Whoa" This is amazing I love it!!! I am sure you did not fail miserably. I do like this drawing though. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great what you came up with! I love it how the sailing boat takes direction to the sky full of a million of spakling stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like sailing in moonlight 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image and I love your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that a lot. It has a delicate elegance...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,