2016-08-26

Beautiful alpaca

 Click image to enlarge!




 The alpaca hug

Alpaca
© NF Photo 160824

Today I am sharing the beautiful Alpaca heard. The adults has recently been cut but the young still has their fluffy fur. This animal comes in many colors.

I´m thrilled to share the two images at the bottom. I was so surprised when the mom put her neck around the little one. That was a kind of hug I have never seen before. She used her long neck to embrace her little one. Lovely!


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
WATW   Saturdays critters    Through my lens   Our World Tuesday


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

19 comments:

  1. They are all adorable. Pop in and see my selection this week and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see such beautiful animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!:) They are such photogenic creatures, and you have done a great job in showing their affection for their young,...what a sweet image of the hug!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love the cute alpacas. They are adorable critters. Wonderful collection of photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow! Beautiful and stunning ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just visited my son who has alpacas next door. I just love watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh these are so sweet and beautiful! I love the photo you captured of the mother hugging her little one. It is such a joy to see today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are such beautiful animals -- and they have a lot of spirit too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute they are ! The first photo is super.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos and very cute animals. The last couple of photos are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pictures and the Alpaca hug ... but people don't get hugs from their Alpacas :( If they play it safe they won't get spit on either :) They are adorable, cuddly looking animals. In fact my Izzi has a coat like that now. We shaved her to see if she would be cooler (I have been told not to shave their coats because it supposedly protects them from the heat). Now she is willing to go out for her walks, but she looks like a chenille rug trotting along the road, Ha! Really cute post. I would love to have a herd of Alpaca close enough to go see them. Miss you today ... I am posting a tree in your honor, so go take a look :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are truly adorable! Thank you for linking up with "Through My Lens"

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,