2015-11-13

Oak leaves

 Click image to enlarge!
Oak leaves
 © NF Photo 151028 

Oak leaves
  © NF PhotoArt 151113, created in CS5

If you want to see the leaves in color, they are here: Autumn leaves

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Black and White Weekend     AEDM 14    sARTurday

My memes! Welcome to join
Tuesdays: Trees n Bushes.
Wednesday:  NF DAM

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. All of your artistic processing of your pictures are beautiful. You are so creative. Keep up the fine work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and impressive photo
    Great effect of different structures and shades of B / W!
    I'm excited !
    I like the image editing
    Greetings from Germany

    post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely light in your first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely play of light in the first photo. Enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful light in that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We both had leaves in mind today, but yours are simply stunning. The play on light and dark make the second photo even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again I really like both versions. Thanks for sharing @ sARTurday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, tricky shadows and droplets ... these are awesome, Monica. The lighting is exquisite ... very well done :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is gorgeous! And I thought I would only appreciate leaves in colour, but this is extra special.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,