2015-07-23

Sky watch

 Click image to enlarge!


Knutstorp
© NF Photo 150722

The first and last shot on that location yesterday. It is a shallow lake and easily dries up. The first image is a juv White Wagtail. It sat there when I went out the car. The last image I took of the sky when I was ready to leave. It had been some light showers while I was there.

Sky Watch Friday

My memes, coming up next:  NF Catching light  NF Trees n Bushes    NF DAM with Abstract

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels:   , , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , ,  , , , , , ,

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful captures -- a beautiful bird and dramatic skies!! Thanks, as always, for sharing the beauty!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of them are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are beautiful. Great capture of the White Wagtail, and the lake looks like a place to dream. I love the slightly moody atmosphere in that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There seems to be such calm in both of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty images. I love the scenery in the second shot, looks like a beautiful spot! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The idyllic scene in the second photo makes me daydream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful.
    It is as if you were here in Finland, a similar landscape on the lake. (Although I myself live on the seaside)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the moody skies of your image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Second photograph is totally a cool spot.
    JM, IL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful images. Love the bird!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,