2014-10-31

Railway playtime

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!

 Railway playtime
© NF Photo 141031

Well, what can I say? The sun was shining on the powerlines and rails today and highliting everything metal. In SC5 I enhanced the effect a little. And saved the image as black and white. Then I accidently happend to erase a bit of the image using the pencil to about 50% visibility. Thought it looked cool so I´m posting that one as well. :)
Black and White Weekend
NF Memes
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,  , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. Great. The lines are super. And black and white is just right for this picture.
    Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all children when it comes to railways - at least I am - lvery well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glints on the rails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prefer the first image with all the strong converging lines and the sun reflecting off the rails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo. I do really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, så effektfullt med alle linjene fra ledninger og togskinner! Flott i S/H!
    Ha en fin helg:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great composition in B&W! My favorite is the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first photo is breath-taking. Thanks, that was a gorgeous shot.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite is the first one as well! Awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is pretty cool! Cool and creative...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,