2012-11-26

What a difference

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
  NF Photo 121123
 8.00h in the morning at Agadir beach, Morocco

    NF Photo 121125 At  16.20h Katrineholm, Sweden

Guess where I would like to be right now.

My thanks to everybody who visited and commented on my blogs during my absence.

Orange Friday   Our World Tuesday
 
Check out my other memes? NF Memes  See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.

NOTE!
I am not a member of GOOGLE+. If you don´t have an open account I can´t visit you back. :( The Word Verifications are getting even worse. Often impossible to crack. Sorry if I can´t make a comment on your blog. But I DO visit.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,  , , , , , , , , ,

16 comments:

  1. What a difference indeed!! I think I'd choose the top one! Great look at two worlds! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you were a bit chilly when you got back home. From Findlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the trouble with going away means you have to return home again. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you will have the photos as a reminder of other climates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja stor skillnad och det verkar aldrig ta slut på det grå......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks warm!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beach looks warm and beautiful. Great shot! Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and a very interesting contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brrr... it's too chilly over here in Sweden. Let's go back to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Värmande bild i vintermörkret!
    Bild 2 lockar inte speciellt...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. At a glance, I'd say it was a little warmer in Morocco . . .
    but then, much as we would like it, we can't be in two places at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guess I have the same reaction as most: it looks warm in Morocco! Hope it was not a shock to your body system when you came back home:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just read a book that was set in Sweden in the winter, and the pervasive atmosphere was dark - the characters and the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bear With Me....both photos are intriguing♫ the yellow lights on the red/orange car is compelling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your participation in Orange You Glad It's Friday. Hope to see you back again this week!!!

    Sarah
    Hood Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,