2012-03-26

Randigt - Striped

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
NF Photo 120319

Ibland blir man förvånad då man ser bilden. Här fokuserade jag på pilfinken och såg inte mönstret. :)
Sometimes a shot really surprise you. I was looking at the finch and did not se the pattern.

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

This week, on wednesday, NF Waters will open again. A meme for everything wet.

This week, on thursday, NF Winged will open again. A meme for everything winged.
Welcome!
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , ,

13 comments:

  1. What a great shot of the bird! It doesn't look like anything I see in my part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, sometimes the camera sees more than we do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really wonderful!
    I wish you a fantastic start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see it at first either. I too was too busy looking at the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helt wunderbar bild. Fågelns färger harmonierar perfekt med omgivningen. Snyggt fångat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see what you mean about the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag håller med det är randigt. Det blev en fin komposition med den randiga bakgrunden och fågeln i förgrunden.

    Ha en fin dag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting shadow patterns round the bird! Like a wallpaper motif!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ja, det blev en härlig bild!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the many layers in this photo. Wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,