2011-02-28

Green Hermit

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
NF Photo 110128 at Bosque de Paz, Costa Rica
.
En liten kolibri som var en utmaning i sig att plåta. Lite senare lägger jag in den på CR Bird bloggen.
A tiny hummingbird that was a challenge to photograph. Later today I will post it on the CR Bird blogg.

Macro Monday

I sidlisten ser ni vad som är uppdaterat i mina övriga bloggar.
In the sidebar you can see what is updated in my other blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. So very pretty!! I love all the special effects you've used framing the hummingbird also.

    My macro link: From Seedpod to Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaa, den är jättesöt....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on achieving a really difficult feat-photographing a hummingbird!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - I'm sure you had quite a time capturing him in motion. You certainly were far from home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, my favorite bird! My macro for this week is a hummingbird as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du ´tacklade´ utmaningen på ett utmärkt sätt. Bra jobbat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They fly so fast! It's so difficult to capture them with a camera, but you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice catch! He's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,